Elisa grew up with doctors and adults putting her on diets and telling her she needed to lose weight. You can imagine what that would do for ones relationship with food and body!
As an adult she found herself becoming obsessed with what she ate, especially with making sure it was all perfectly in her macro plan. Wanting to eat healthfully is wonderful but then it began to affect her relationships, her happiness and her ability to be in social situations. Something needed to change.
Now she is an Eating Psychology coach and is passionate about helping other's to heal their relationship with food and body. She is also my co-facilitator for Eat Breathe Thrive here in Seattle!
Registration ends March 27th to be a part of Thrive Tribe Seattle! Apply now for this unique yoga‐based program for overcoming food and body image challenges with the support of community. We only have a limited number of space available. Submit your application now!
Learn more about Eat Breathe Thrive by heading over to their website.
Get In Touch With Elisa
On This Podcast We Discuss:
- A lifetime of weight obsession
- Leaning out physically and the toll it took mentally
- Podcast recommendations: Mind Body Musings, Fearless Rebelle Radio, Finding Our Hunger
- “Healthy” turns unhealthy
- Steps and exercises to cultivate healing the obsession
- Recovering as a perfectionist
- Childhood dieting
- Moralizing food
- Signs food may be taking over your well being
- Learning to listen to your body
- Masculine vs. feminine energy
- Eat Breathe Thrive
- Embracing pleasure
Don't forget to subscribe on iTunes and leave a review!
With love on this wonderful International Women's Day,