I don't do a ton of affiliate sales stuff because I only want to promote things I am 100% behind, otherwise it feels sleezy and inauthentic. Which if you know me, you know isn't my jam. The opportunity to be a contributor and an affiliate for The Paleo Family Toolkit was awesome because I do really believe it has so much helpful information. It touches on so many things I've heard friends and clients lament about. I know how difficult change can be, especially when it involves getting other people (like family) on board. This toolkit is a wonderful resource to help you overcome the obstacles and there's so much stuff in it you'll be utilizing it for months. Okay, now let's get into all the nitty gritty details!!
The Paleo Family Toolkit contains 42 e-books + programs, 55 coupons, 12 video interviews with family-centered experts in the Paleo community, and 5 fantastic bonus items. Don’t wait, because it’s only on sale until May 9!
This toolkit is a completely new concept created by Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, PhD of ThePaleoMom.com. You may be familiar with bundles, which typically include a variety of e-books as well as discount codes, sold for a massive discount over a very short period of time. The Paleo Family Toolkit takes this concept to a whole new level, including not only e-books (nearly half of which are brand new to this kit!) and discount codes but also video interviews with paleo experts like Mark Sisson, Robb Wolf, Danielle Walker, Liz Wolfe, and more! What’s more, in addition to the instant download, your toolkit will come with a USB flash drive backup preloaded with the entire toolkit and mailed to your home for no additional charge, so you can keep your resources forever!
The truth is that not all bundles are a good deal, and I only support those few that provide a large variety of the best-quality resources for a truly amazing deal--and the Paleo Family Toolkit more than delivers!
This toolkit is designed to provide all the resources your family needs to smoothly transition to a healthy diet and lifestyle. Inside you’ll find cookbooks, meal plans and guides for every holiday, special occasion and family event you can imagine.
Sounds pretty awesome, right?!
Even better, the toolkit is full of guides on important lifestyle factors like stress management and movement. That means that whether you’re a parent, a teen, a college student or anywhere in between, this collection of resources will have something relevant to your life. And it’s only available until Monday! Check out all the details here.
The Paleo Family Toolkit features 42 e-books, 12 video interviews and 55 coupons for just $49.
Here's what's included in this toolkit:
- 42 total e-books/programs
- 18 cookbooks
- 10 programs and guides
- 8 lifestyle e-books
- 5 “just for kids” e-books
- 18 brand-new e-books
- 12 exclusive interviews with Paleo leaders
- video and audio files, plus transcripts
- 5 bonus resources
- 55 Discount Codes for paleo-friendly products
And, it’s only available for seven days! Yes, this amazing sale ends on Monday May 9, so go grab it right now!
As if a great collection of e-books wasn’t enough, the toolkit also includes exclusive discount codes. You could easily recoup the entire cost of the toolkit just by using one or two of these coupons!
This toolkit is also your first opportunity to purchase EIGHTEEN brand-new e-books! Mine is one of them. :) These brand-new resources include guides to paleo travel, cookbooks with simple paleo recipes, a guide for building a yoga practice and specifics on healing your gut.
Yep, mine is the guide to building a yoga practice! Plus a yoga video that is accessible to all levels. One of my passions is working to make yoga accessible to more people. So instead of simply saying they know they should do yoga, actually doing it and feeling it's benefits. Which is why I asked my amazing friend, beginner yogi (and mother of 3) to be in the video with me. It doesn't matter what 'level' you are at, you can do yoga. Yoga postures can be beautiful in photos, they are like art, but we don't have to look that way to practice. In the guide we overcome common misconceptions and excuses to build something that you can actually accomplish. I can't wait of you to see it!
Okay, back the The Paleo Family Toolkit...it's an entirely digital product, which means you can get instant access by purchasing it right now! It’s compatible with your computer, tablet and smartphone! (Instructions are at the bottom of the toolkit website if you need them.) But this year, Sarah has taken this digital product one step further. Your purchase also comes with a backup USB memory stick pre-loaded with the entire toolkit. It will be automatically mailed to you after you complete your purchase, meaning you can choose how you access your content!
Now you see why I’m so excited about this toolkit! I know one of the biggest things I hear from those that purchase Yoga For Healing is the desire for a physical product. I'm hoping one day I'll have the means to make that happen! But, basically, Sarah thought of everything.
Now are you wondering how does this all work? I mean, if it's $1000 worth of products why the hell would you sell it for $49?
E-book bundles like the toolkit typically include a variety of e-books and other digital resources sold for a price far lower than what you would pay for each e-book individually. How does this work? There’s two major incentives for authors like me to donate their e-books to the toolkit: expanding their audience and affiliate commissions. Chances are good that you won’t be familiar with every e-book included in a toolkit sale. This is what’s in it for the authors: the large number of people who look at their e-books (but normally wouldn’t have) and become new fans. When toolkits have a strong theme like this one, this advantage goes both ways: you are the perfect target audience for the e-book contributors and they are great resources for you! Contributing authors also become affiliates for the toolkit so there’s still a mechanism for financial compensation for the hard work they put in to creating a great resource.
Toolkits also typically contain discount codes. Again, this is what’s in it for the companies: you might try out a new product and become a new regular shopper. Because toolkits are such great deals, the excitement is very high, sales tend to be fantastic, and this amounts to substantial exposure to new markets. And hopefully, the huge range of discounts included in this toolkit will alert you to some great products you didn’t know about yet!
This model only works when toolkits are very thoughtfully organized, provide unique and high quality content, and are sold for a very limited time. The excitement over a legitimately amazing deal means lots of sales and lots exposure for the contributors. When bundle sales last too long or when there’s too many very similar bundle sales to choose from, the excitement fades and so do the benefits to the contributors. That’s why this toolkit was so carefully crafted and is only available until May 9th!
The organizers of the Paleo Family Toolkit are fully honoring the contributions from so many authors and vendors by doing this right! And they’ve raised the bar by including video interviews and a backup memory stick—making this a far superior resource to any bundle sale I’ve ever seen!
I mean, it’s great that this toolkit includes 45 e-books and is being sold at a 92% savings, but that doesn’t really mean anything if there’s only two books in the whole toolkit that I’m interested in! So, here’s the nitty gritty of what’s in this toolkit. Have a look and see if this toolkit would be a great resource for you.
Here’s what’s included in The Paleo Family Toolkit:
12 Exclusive Video Interviews
- Robb Wolf: Feeding Paleo Kids
- Mark Sisson: Ancestral Eating for the Modern Family
- Danielle Walker: Paleo Pregnancy
- Liz Wolfe: Helping Babies Love Food, Without Stress
- Stacy Toth and Matthew McCarry: Easy Phased Approach to a Long-Lasting Healthy Paleo Lifestyle
- Sarah Fragoso: Including Kids in Paleo
- Macy Diulus: Preparing for a Paleo Dorm Room
- Jennifer Robins: Paleo Family Vacations
- Jenni & Ben Hulet: Equipping Paleo Teens to Transition into Adulthood
- Bre’anna & Chris Emmitt: How to Get Your Spouse on Board
- Alessandra Peters: Balancing A Social Life & School as a Paleo Teen
- Antony and Emily Bartlett: Meal Planning for a Family
*includes video and audio files, plus transcripts
42 e-Books, Programs and Guides
18 Paleo Cookbooks
- 50 Paleo Recipes by Rebecca Baron ($5.99 value)
- *NEW*A Perfect Moment by Bianca Slade ($12.95 value)
- AIP Holiday, they won't know it's paleo by Bre'anna Emmitt ($4.99 value)
- *NEW* AIP Safari Fast, Friendly Foods for Any Adventure by Bethany Tapp ($5.50 value)
- Cook Eat Paleo Fast & Easy by Lisa Wells ($15 value)
- *NEW* Curry Night by Jo Romero ($10.00 value)
- *NEW* Easy Paleo Instant Pot® Recipes: nutritious recipes for busy families By Dr. Karen S. Lee ($14.99 value)
- *NEW* Healing Eats by Kate Jay ($8.99 value)
- *NEW* In~Fusion, "Olive oil Dressings and and Infusions" By Tony Kassandrinos ($9.99 value)
- Ladle Paleo and gluten free comfort soups By Michelle Fagone ($14.99 value)
- *NEW* Plant-Powered Paleo by Jamie Koonce ($19.97 value)
- Paleo Breakfasts for Busy Parents by Claire Deeks ($9.95 value)
- Paleo Comfort by Neely Quinn ($17.00 value)
- Paleo Crumbs Fall Favorites By Macy Diulus ($5.97 value)
- Pigskin Paleo Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Paleo Game Day Recipes to Bring the Sports Bar Home by Marla & Jeff Sarris ($10.00 value)
- Real Food Recipes by Bianca Slade ($25.95 value)
- Real Foods with a Twist by Tarah Chieffi ($9.95 value)
- The Safe Starch Cookbook by Russ Crandall ($10.00 value)
10 Programs and Guides
- 3 Phase Paleo by The Paleo Parents Stacy Toth & Matthew McCarry ($22.95 value)
- 30 Day Guide to Paleo, Tips and Tricks guide by Bill & Hayley Staley ($4.99 value)
- Growing (an excerpt from Homegrown Paleo) by Diana Rogers ($7 value)
- *NEW* Heal Your Microbiome Optimize Your Health by Jill Tieman ($9.95 value)
- Paleo Made Easy by Sylvie McCracken ($24.95 value)
- Phase 1 Body By Butter by Anne Marie Garland ($17 value)
- *NEW* The Complete Paleo Guide To Saving Money and Time by Jeremy & Louise Hendon ($24.99 value)
- *NEW* The Cultured Paleo By Jodi Lee, RHN ($24.99 value)
- The Grain-Free Freezer Cooking Guide by Cara Comini ($18.00 value)
- The Paleo Quick-Start Guide a ($17 value)
- *NEW* 10 Guidelines for Feeding Kids Paleo by Robb Wolf
8 Lifestyle e-books
- *NEW* Helping a Loved-One Heal: Paleo healing protocols and n=1 experimentation for caregivers by Petra Chambers-Sinclair MA ($19 value)
- *NEW* Living Yoga by Tera Bucasas + 40 minute video! ($19.99 value)
- Mindfulness by Diane V Capaldi + a video on mindful practice! ($15 value)
- Skincare and skin healing from an ancestral perspective by Natcha Maithai ($37 value)
- Stress Solutions by Evan Brand ($27.00 value)
- *NEW* The 22 Primal Exercises You Should Be Doing. By Peter Hirsh ($24.99 value)
- The Gratitude Workbook by Nicole Pittman ($13.97 value)
- The Summer edition of My Buttered Life by Renee Harris ($5 value)
5 “Just for Kids” e-books
- *NEW* Building a Better Lunchbox Tips and Tools for Creating Nutritious Lunches Your Kids Will Love by Rebekah Reddy ($20 value)
- Lil' Grok Meets the Korgs by Janee Meadows Value ($7.99 value)
- *NEW* Real Food Lunch Boxes - Gluten Free, Healthy, Real Food. by Claire Deeks ($9.95 value)
- *NEW* No-Cook Paleo for Kiddos By Charissa Talbot ($9.99 value)
- *NEW* Paleo Birthday Party By The Paleo Mom ($12.99 value)
- Paleo Magazine Feb/Mar 2016 Issue + Paleo Magazine Readers’ Favorites Cookbook ($12.98 value)
- 4 digital issues of Paleo Girl magazine ($12.99 value)
- Introduction to the Paleo Diet, Dr Sarah Ballantyne, PhD’s 45-Minute webinar ($19 value)
- Pregnancy and Babies in a Wild Paleo World & 20 Ways To Make Paleo Easier and More, Videos from Paleof(x) ($20 value)
- 7 Day Intro to Paleo Fitness Video Series by Darryl Edwards ($19.99 value)
Want to know more details about the included books? Simply go to the toolkit website and click on any book image for a full description!
Exclusive Discounts and Coupon Codes
To give you even more value and support for your health journey, The Paleo Family Toolkit also includes discount codes for 55 paleo-friendly products and services. These are amazing resources that the organizers and contributors use in their own homes and recommend in their resources. Even if you aren’t sold on any one e-book, you should know that these discounts make the bundle well worth the money you’ll spend to purchase it.
When I look at whether a kit like this is worth my money, I first examine the resources and decide whether they’ll be of interest to me. If a good coupon (or two or three) will save me the cost of the toolkit just by purchasing items I would have anyway, then I get to look at all the included e-books and other discount codes as a bonus!
Okay, was that enough information? haha. Or, maybe it was information overload? Are you even still reading?
PS. You probably gathered this by now, but these links are affiliate links. This means I get a small percentage of each sale I make.